Tickets and subscriptions
- Do magnetised strip tickets (single tickets, reduced fare single tickets, return tickets, 10-trip cards, weekly tickets) have a limited time period for use?
No, the magnetic strip tickets are valid for as long as they have not been used.
- My ticket didn't work when I wanted to validate it, and I've never used it before - what should I do?
Your ticket may have lost its magnetisation, in which case, please contact a client service representative on +33 (0)4.67.53.01.01 to have your faulty ticket replaced with a new one.
- I have unused bus tickets, and would like to request a refund for them. How do I go about this?
Public transportation regulations do not provide for the reimbursement of bus tickets (either single or in a booklet) that are not used or are partially unused.
Bus tickets, tickets in a booklet, or single tickets do not have an expiry date, and they are also issued with no indication of the period of validity. They can therefore be used at a later time.
- Will my ticket allow me to do a transfer to another route?
Yes, you may do a transfer using your ticket for 1 hour, from the time it is first validated across the entire Sète Agglopôle Mobilité territory*.
SAM - Hérault Transport,
- Hérault-Transport - SAM,
*The Sète Agglopôle Mobilité territory includes the municipalities of Sète, Frontignan La Peyrade, Gigean, Balaruc-les-Bains, Balaruc-le-Vieux, Marseillan, Mireval, Vic-la-Gardiole, Mèze, Bouzigues, Loupian, Villeveyrac, Poussan and Montbazin.
- How do you subscribe to get a SAM card?
To subscribe to SAM travel services, you can:
- either go in to a sales outlet (for all means of payment) or to the info-mobile (credit card, EFT, cheque), taking along with you your ID document and means of payment;
- or you can do this via the “online shop” section on the website homepage.
- I have lost my travel card, how can I get a new one?
Please go to the Sète Agglopôle Mobilité sales outlet located in Passage du Dauphin in Sète, or go to the info-mobile, bringing an ID document along with you. Your card will be replaced immediately, and you will be charged €5 for producing it.
However, we would like to reiterate that bus tickets that are lost or stolen will not be reimbursed.
- My travel card no longer works, what should I do?
Any replacement for a card that is faulty or non-functional can be done at a sales outlet or the SAM info-mobile.
- Where can I buy my bus tickets from?
You can buy your bus tickets from:
- the Sète Agglopôle Mobilité sales outlet
- via the website homepage, in the “online shop” section
- at the info-mobile present in the area
- at the points of sale you will find on the website homepage, in the “Points of sale” section
- from spring 2016, they can be purchased from the automatic vending machines at the Sète or Frontignan stations